Casa Andalucia is a bay-view, three bedroom, three bathroom home in the southeastern foothills of San Juan del Sur. Located just inside the gate of the Paradise Bay development, this recently constructed three-bedroom home is perched right above San Juan del Sur. Incredible views of the bay and all of the benefits of town just a stroll away. Plenty of room in this three bedroom home to take in the gentle breezes. The home comes with a fully equipped kitchen and a custom furniture package comes with the home as well. A sound system wired throughout the home, indoor and outdoor, for lots of fun by the pool.
Recently constructed was a 360 SF rancho, having awesome views of the town and bay. Surrounding the rancho is a small orchard with local fruit trees.
The third bedroom “the cottage” is is used as a rental year-round, generating consistent rental income.
Renovations / New Construction
– Second cottage
– In the process of building Rancho / BBQ pit so that guest staying in the two cottages have a cooking & dining area
– Back entrance made below main property to provide separate / second entrance for guest
– Landscaping all non-constructed areas on property
– Extending deck area
– Added tile work on outside patio area
– Re-installed all glass in the bathrooms of main house with a silicon base to avoid fracturing during earthquakes
– Painted inside of house white to provide more open feel
– Path created leading to bbq pit / second cottage
– Put gate up around entire perimeter of property
– Moved washer and dryer from 1st cottage to newly created storage space behind main house
– Added two water-tanks and pumps
– Retaining walls throughout the property